Fancy a six month stint in Brussels working for F.E.M.A.? As the umbrella organisation for riders rights in Europe, F.E.M.A. (Federation of European Motorcyclists’ Associations) has an opening for a project assistant on a six month contract based in Brussels. Details as follows:
PROJECT ASSISTANT (M/F)
FEMA (Federation of European Motorcyclists’ Associations) is the Brussels-based Non-Governmental Organisation representing motorcycle riders’ interests within the European Union institutions and the United Nations agencies. For more information on FEMA: www.fema-online.eu
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Brussels office with a 6-month contract. This is a full time position, and will be located in Brussels, starting ideally mid-July 2012.
The objective of the project assistant position is to help the project coordinator complete work projects’ activities.
His/her duties are analytical, evaluative, interpretive and dynamic in nature.
He/she will work under the direction of the project coordinator, but perform the work independently.
- Data collection and analysis
- Contact with EU stakeholders/administrations
- Logistics of event organisation
- Administrative support
- Writing skills (news, synthesis, reports)
- Work coordination / Autonomous
- Master degree
- Experience in administrative/project support role
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of at least another EU language
- Computer literacy (Windows XP or 7/Office package)
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently
- Discretion, good judgment
- Experience in EU and/or road safety matters
- Analysis of statistical data
- experience in web searching through social networking, etc.
- Experience with motorcycle media
The contract should start mid-July 2012
Duration of the contract: 6 months
Full time position
Submission of applications
Applicants are invited to send their motivation letter and CV with picture by electronic mail by 31st May 2012 at the latest to: email@example.com