Last Friday’s edition of the Cork Evening Echo newspaper carried an article on the mandatory high visibilty clothing proposal by Cathal Power. Drawing in part on some the arguments which underpin MAG Ireland’s stance on this issue, it’s a well composed piece which we reproduce here with the permission of the author. It’s fairly uncommon for motorcycle issues like this to make the print media, and even more uncommon to see something written by a motorcyclist which so clearly expresses things as we see them. MAG Ireland extends out thanks to Cathal for his efforts. We think the article speaks for itself, so we’ll let it do just that;
Member benefits – Now with Cash Back!
Latest news from MAG Ireland
- Theory Test – New questions on drink driving
- Road Safety Week – 3rd to 9th October 2016
- The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride
- Annual General Meeting 2016
- FEMA Survey On Emissions
- Statement from the Road Safety Authority, Thursday 28th July, 2016
- National Ride to Work Day 2016 – Monday 20th June
- 10th Ireland BikeFest Killarney 3rd – 6th June 2016
- “World’s first” 3D-printed motorcycle
- FEMA Explains: What Exactly Is ECall?
- VJMC Classic Motorcycle Show, Sunday 1st May 2016
- Government wakes up to motorcycling
Stay Informed with our FREE newsletterSimply enter your name and e-mail address here:
For more info and previous issues click here.
Irish Motorcycle Events Calendar
Support MAG Ireland