Member benefits – Now with Cash Back!
Latest news from MAG Ireland
- Right to Ride on “Black Box” data recorders
- Mobility study shows two wheels are best
- Bike Buyers Guide features FEMA mobility test
- Budget 2015 – No increase in fuel or motor tax
- Irish Road Safety Week 2014 – 6th to 12th October
- IVVMCC Leopardstown Show – 11 October 2014
- Read MAG Ireland in October issue of Bike Buyers Guide
- Where to from here?
- SIMI – Motorcycle sales up 21%
- MAG Ireland AGM 2014, Dublin, 11th October
- Over 21,000 drivers caught using phone while driving this year – Journal.ie
- MAG Ireland in September issue of Bike Buyers Guide
Stay Informed with our FREE newsletterSimply enter your name and e-mail address here:
For more info and previous issues click here.
Irish Motorcycle Events Calendar
Support MAG Ireland
Bike Buyers Guide Archive
Posted on September 28, 2014 | No CommentsMAG Ireland is thirty years old this year, so what does the future look like? The first question is should there even be a future? Should Irish riders continue to have a representative body or should we just spend the time enjoying motorcycling?